Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Monitor w/ HDMI port & the HDMI cable
- Power Supply
- Extra Hardware
Formatting SD Card
- Install the formatting software from: SD Formatter 4.0 .
- Run the SD Formatter after installation of its setup.
3. Set the drive as the SD Card, then press ‘Format’ button and click ‘OK’.
Downloading and Extracting
- The latest Noobs version was installed.
- Noobs was extracted.
- The folder was dragged and dropped onto the SD Card as follows:
- Select the Raspbian OS and click on Install. Wait until it is done.